Friday, November 9, 2007

Going Dark

I even made a "Going Dark Flag." Isn't that just adorable? Man, I sure do love tacky graphics.

Speaking of flags, scroll down and look on the right side below PREVIOUS POSTS, GENERAL COMMENTS and my PROFILE and you'll see all the post flags I've used so far. If you click on 'em, it'll sort previous posts by the theme that the flag represents. For the record, my favorites so far have been the anti-establishment, stickin'-it-to-the-man Piratey posts.



Well, I'm going on vacation. I know, I know - life is hard, sittin' around reading economics blogs and posting to my economics blog and thinking about economics and blogs, and applying to economics jobs and doing very little of anything else. I need a break from all this back-breakin' typing, so I'm going to the economics-jobs capital of the world: Washington, D.C.

To get an economics job?

No, for vacation.

So I'll be there all next week, starting tomorrow, and the 4ECon will (most likely) be left uncultivated... In the mean time, if you're a new member, an old member or just a guest of the 4EConglomerate, feel free to catch up or become reacquainted with all the hilarity and life changing data that has ensued in the first 3 months of this crazy blogthang by clicking on one of those POST ARCHIVE FLAGS.

Also, try to make sure Gamepaign 2008 gets attention while I'm gone - someone should come over at least twice during the week and water Fred Thompson, Mike Randolph and Barack Obama. And you need to let Giuliani out on the lawn so he can go to the bathroom and get some exercise - but keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't divorce his wife while he's out there.

BAM!
How's that for a topical reference?!
YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!











This is what I look like when I score big in the humor department.


...


Goodbye, all...
- Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave...of the small smattering of photos I have seen of you, you are making that face in all of them. The thumbs up was a nice touch.

Disposable Info said...

Thanks chief - If you're curious, I've finally gotten over my camera-related excitement problem. And, though it took a few years, I've finally stopped making that "crazy" face.

Also I'm slightly less crazy these days. Of course, I've got no pictures to prove it...