Friday, April 4, 2008

4ECon - March 2008

Ah, March. Here's the scoop:


1. I defended CEO pay against a Congress attack. Other people defended their jaded perspectives against a Dave attack. It's all in the comments.

2. I wrote a few more notes to people that certainly do exist. For the record: It's a Hertz Doughnut. You get it, right?! Maybe that joke was before your time...

3. I stole a graph and commented on it, then asked my readers to figure out an answer. While a couple of real-life acquaintances and I believe we've figured out a [way too complex] answer, only Steampower-G came back with a theory (a good one, too) in this digital world (the comments section). Shame on all you other digital people!


And that's it. Yes, my blog-post rate experienced a rapid deceleration in March, I know. It's not that I don't have a ton of useless crap to write about, it's just that I started an imaginary emu farm in the middle of the month and now I've got all these emus to care for. ...Metaphorical emus, of course. You know what I'm talking about.

- Davis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was also disappointed that the other digital people did not come up with any graph theories.

I'm missing the emu reference--did you get a job or wife or something?

Disposable Info said...

The phrase "metaphorical emus" was also a metaphor... ...For something far, far more grand... You know what I'm talking about!


I'm just kidding - I have no idea what I'm talking about. Also, I have no job, yet, nor wife. Do gots me an awesome girlfriend, though!