Sunday, October 7, 2007

...Continued

The last post - concerning, mainly, the Federal Funds Rate - is continued at Economic Testing In Progress.

For all those who are interested in whether or not a long-term declining Federal Funds Rate is a bad thing, hopefully Chris Jeffords will further tackle the question for us. (So far, it seems like the answer is "not as bad as I think...")

For those of you who don't care at all about the recent history of the Federal Funds Rate, I promise to return to more moderately entertaining subjects - like a test of Gmail's advertising algorithm - soon. Actually, I'm not sure if that would be defined as "moderately entertaining..." We'll have to find out, huh?

Here, enjoy this moderately entertaining screen shot I took of some Spam reminding me to not be aware of fraud (click on it to biggin' it up):


If I was aware of it, I wouldn't give 'em my credit card number, now would I? Smart cookies...

No comments: