Saturday, September 1, 2007

...For Future Generations to Uncover

[Originally Posted Sept. 5th]
Since it's still early in September, I'm still allowed to summarize what went on in Foreecon's first month, August 2007. That list you see on the right side is going to get replaced with "summary/linking posts" like this one, which, if I do say so myself, is an excellent and novel idea. You'll see.

So here goes...

August 2007 in the Con:

  1. I declared my interdependence (that's right, I can't do it alone...)
  2. What a family of four can afford on one minimum wage income
  3. The Beatles get worse every year
  4. The piece of paper that Babe Ruth's sale was recorded on is worth more than Babe Ruth
  5. Do not buy a house (until you've got 2 whiny teenagers)
  6. Crime is going down, not up - So shut up about "the damn teenagers these days..."
  7. Dave predicts the short- to medium-term future of U.S. stocks
  8. Dave defends his prediction in the battle of Pessimism vs. Fredtimism
Now if you agree that The Beatles suck, and if you think buying a an average-sized house is almost always a bad idea, and that you can leave your doors unlocked, and everything else I've posted, you're free to enjoy this summary and continue on with your life.

However - If you disagree, you're required to read every one of those posts. Sorry, that's just the way it is. Hey! Don't complain to me! I didn't make the rules, I just enforce them.

-Dave

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fredtimism quote of the day:

"Freedom isn't Free"

...so read the posts as it is definitely the write thing to do...

Laughing out Loud!