Wednesday, December 12, 2007

4ECon - November 2007

November 2007: The most boring month in the history of this blog.

So here's a recap!


1. I submitted some questions for Mike Randolph

Then the 4ECon "went dark." Yeah, just like a television studio. Isn't that adorable?

2. Before my trip to DC.
3. Immediately after the trip.
4. Right before I moved to DC.

And now, here it is, December 12th and I'm barely getting settled into my new place in Alexandria (right outside of DC and right next to the metro), finally getting around to summarizing November in the 4ECon for future generations to uncover.


(22301 for me, if you're curious)


So... Thus ends the dark days of the 4ECon. Light shall shine upon the internet, and economics-related bullshit shall reign supreme once again.

Hurrah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So there are no fisherman at 21236?!? Or the graph doesn't show the 1 we may have...

Disposable Info said...

Strange...

I would guess that fisherman are very particular about where they live... And that they don't like row houses.